What Therapy Can Do For You
To A New
World Of Possibilities
"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?" ~ Caroline Myss
We humans have an innate desire to grow and develop to our fullest.
Full development occurs in the context of a secure relationship. Human connection, secure attachment and a sense of belonging are core, fundamental needs and motivations. These needs must be met for full development of the self to occur.
Many of us did not experience that deep connection and secure attachment earlier in our lives. Our caretakers may not have been optimally available to us because of their own unmet needs, preoccupations and human frailties. And our own development may have been put in a deep freeze.
But it’s never too late to thaw our inner self and begin to grow again. We can experience that kind of secure attachment now. Therapy is dedicated to providing that for you. Therapy gives you an experience of being heard and understood. With a person devoted to learning who you are, and how you would like to be, over time enormous things are possible.
We can build a new model of relationship with the therapist. This relationship can change the way we see ourselves and leads naturally to new ways of behaving and thinking. It gives us the possibilities of forming secure relationships with others, out of which we can continue growing for the rest of our lives.
No wonder I love my work. --Jane
Table of Website Page Contents
- Qualifications for Dr. Jane Bolton
- Qualifications for Psychotherapist and Master Life Coach Dr. Jane Bolton
- Life Coaching
- Life coaching benefits you by helping you master your particular barriers to your success. This is a much more directed process than therapy. Accountability is crucial in accomplishing your goals.
- Have FAQs answered here. Please ask me any question and I may publish the answer here.
- About Dr. Jane Bolton
- About Dr. Jane's Services, Mission, Important Values
- Anxiety and Stress
- Anxiety and Stress: Information about causes, a self assessment, and strategies for managing stress
- Many people suffer from depression at one point in their life. The feeling of hopelessness, sorrow, or being alone. These are all common emotions associated with depression.
- Self-Esteem is the judgment we have about our value as a human being.We usually have two main areas in which we evaluate, or esteem ourselves: How loveable are we, and how capable are we.
- Assertiveness: The most useful attitude in expanding our life is an assertive attitude.
- A place for co-dependents to foster healthy and loving relationships
- Self Improvement Articles
- Self Improvement Articles: The articles on this particular site cover a variety of personal growth and healing subjects that are my special interests and expertise.
- How to Make Love Through Deep Listening
- This ebook, How To Make Love Through Deep Listening describes and explains the importance of the steps to communications that work in times of relational stress.
- In the News
- In the News: Read about Dr. Jane Bolton and her self improvement practice.
- Here are videos with Dr. Jane Bolton
- Culver City Psychotherapist Dr. Jane Bolton's Blog
- This blog focuses on thoughts and methods of building of self-esteem
- This page lists links to self improvement and self development resources
- Getting Started
- This page has information and directions about getting started
- Contact Dr. Jane Bolton
- Contact Psychotherapist and Master Life Coach Dr. Jane Bolton
- Non-violent Communication
- This page gives non-violent communication examples
- Theis page gives supporting information for The Artist's Way Plus groups