The Destination Method (TDM)
In 2008 I earned twelve (12) Coaching Certifications from the Chris Howard Trainings. The most pertinent are a Master Results Certification Coach, Master Results Coach, Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Master Hypnosis. The technology is awesome.
Since that time I have trained with Dr. Robert Dee McDonald and find his depth, ethics, and the learning community surrounding his work deeply inspiriting on all levels.
THE DESTINATION METHOD (TDM) is a powerful cutting edge change method, created by Robert Dee McDonald, founder of The Telos Healing Center. I am a TDM CERTIFIED COACH.
SO IF YOU. . .
* are one of those people who everyone else knows is terrific, but deep down, you feel somehow inadequate, not enough
* have anxiety, worry, self-doubt, self-criticism, low self-esteem- and the low grade depression that goes with them?
* want to move ahead in a new venture, but are scared you won’t succeed?
* really want a thriving relationship, but stop yourself from reaching for one because you find ways that you think you are undesirable?
* suffer with painful memories? Traumatic experiences? Loss of Loved ones?
* feel unable to decide which course of action to take?
* find yourself always considering the needs of others, and overlooking yourself?
* seem to be unable to stop unwanted behaviors?
THEN I'M THE COACH FOR YOU
MORE ABOUT THE DESTINATION COACHING METHOD
TDM is a transpersonal coaching strategy that helps produce physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual results, according to the stated goals of a client. A TDM coach is like a taxi-driver, who takes passengers from where they are to their stated destination.
TDM holds that people are empowered to arrive at their destination when they literally change their thinking in a climate of kindness and mercy. A TDM coach gently teaches each client the skills to notice and change limiting actions, thoughts and beliefs, thereby removing roadblocks to goal achievement and Spiritual Awakening.